Mobile Ground Support Equipment
autonomy tests of scientific instruments;
development and tests of instrument control sequences;
failure simulation and contingency analysis;
measurement and checks of electrical interfaces;
remote (Internet) control of devices.
Description and Main characteristics
A number of EGSE, based on this platform, have been manufactured and used for scientific space instruments and missions, such as Spectr-RG, Koronas-Photon, MVN-ISS, Spectr-R, Spectr UF:
- full control from PC;
- standard TCP/IP link from PC to electrical interface unit;
- remote control via Internet;
- galvanic insulation of interfaces;
- modular structure of the interface unit with set of modules for standard space OBDH interfaces: MIL-1553, LVDS, RS232/422/485, UKS, etc.;
- easy expandability with possibility of adding various interface units;
- compactness and transportability;
- low mass 3–4 kg (without PC);
- power consumption 10–20 W (depending of version).
- relay command simulator IRKON (160 duplicated commands);
- GSE SSRNI (simulation of 24 digital array sources, digital commands and onboard time code);
- PRK SSRNI (7.68 Mbaud data receiver for LVDS radio link).
Department of high-energy astrophysics, laboratory of electronics
Ilya Chulkov, Head of laboratory +7(495)333-45-23, email@example.com
Mike Buntov +7(495)333-45-23, firstname.lastname@example.org